You have probably read my post about unlocking Samsung Galaxy Y; now let me share to you how to unlock yet another Samsung phone – Samsung Champ C3303k. If in case you haven’t read it, you can read the post here.
Before going into the materials and the steps, let me clear this first. This site is not liable on the damage that might occur during the process, I am just here to help. I had applied this procedure and I didn’t find any problems. However, I highly recommend to backup all the needed files. Remove the memory card if needed. Save your pictures, music, contacts, memos to external storage. If everything is set, let’s move to the unlocking proper.
First off, we need to prepare the things that we are going to need for the unlocking. Please comply the ff:
- USB data cable (micro USB); this is included in the box upon purchase of your phone
- Samsung Galaxy Champ C3303K
- Flash Loader
- Samsung Galaxy Champ C3303K firmware
1. Download the Flash Loader and the firmware files of the Samsung Galaxy Champ.
2. Connect your Champ to the computer using the data cable. Make sure to download the driver of your phone so that it will be detected properly by the Windows OS. This is a crucial part since you cannot proceed to the next step if the driver of your Champ is not properly installed. You can get the driver of your Champ by installing Kies or the ICM, a networking tool for your phone from Samsung. You can get ICM here. Install the software first by following the wizard, once completed just click on the USB drivers. You don’t need to go deeper into the ICM or the Samsung Networking Wizard just get the drive and that’s it.
3. So after your Samsung Champ’s driver is properly installed, you can unzip all the compressed files you just downloaded. Then launch the Flash loader.
4. On the flash loader, click SET MODEL -> Select C3300_LIBRE_Setting_v02.mdl
5. Check Application binary file -> browse for C3300KJP.ptt (From the C3303KJPJI2 folder)
6. Check TFS File -> Browse for C3303KJPJI2.tfs
7. Check CSC File -> Browse for C3303KOJPJI1.csc
8. Click Start and wait for the process to complete. Remember, do not interrupt this process so make sure the data cable is still in tact with the device or the data will be corrupted.
So try putting a sim card from other network and see if the flashing is successful. You can try the steps again if you have missed the on the first try.